,
Message sent from:

History of the School

Kenilworth School was originally opened in 1953 as a lower primary school for children up to year 4. In 2000 the school underwent an extension to the building to include more classrooms and a dedicated library and computer suite.

The building itself is a single storey building with an Early Years Unit, six large classrooms with attached toilets and cloakrooms, a library, computer suite, group work areas and a spacious hall and dining area.

The school grounds are extensive and include two playgrounds, a large field, activity areas and outside classroom space.

The Governors are dedicated to carrying out an programme of renewal and decoration of the school.  Over the past year they have worked on upgrading some of the playground areas and internal areas.  

The school is very close the A1 and near the M25 and is in an area to the south of Borehamwood on Kenilworth Drive.

We are very proud of our school, if you would like to find out more information please continue to browse our website, or call the school office to arrange a tour.

X
Hit enter to search